What is Olive Leaf Extract , and
How Do I Use It?
The benefits of olive leaf extract and the properties of the olive leaf offer potential solutions to the problems below and many more.
- Help! I've caught a virus.
I'm coming down with some kind of bug but don't yet know what it is.
I'm going through huge stress and can't afford to be sick now.
- I'm speaking at a conference next week and can't afford to catch the cough/cold doing the rounds at work.
- My children get sick at least once every winter season.
- The doctor has said change my lifestyle to lower my blood pressure or I'll be on medication for the rest of my life.
- I feel tired all the time and nothing seems to help.
- I have a chronic, debilitating illness due to a weak immune system.
Is there anything that can help?
For in-depth answers to these problems and many more, click the buttons on the left or the pictures on the right.
For a quick answers to specific questions, click the magnifying glass and enter your search term into the box that comes up.
For an overview, watch the short video below.
Olive Leaf Extract at a Glance: 2 minute 32 sec. video
This information was collected over a period of more than 10 years by the author who researched, formulated and supplies high-quality olive leaf extract products.
Customers have included herbalists, medical doctors, homeopaths, health shops, pharmacy chains, clinics, a dentist and most important, people like you.
Suggestions and recommendations are based on research, personal experience and feedback from customers, either health professionals
What is special about the olive leaf?
The leaves, bark and fruit of olive trees contain compounds which protect it from parasites and disease.
These compounds are also some of the most powerful plant antioxidants known.
Some olive trees are believed to have survived for thousands of years, demonstrating the power of these compounds to preserve and protect.
Can I live longer?
Unsurprisingly, men over the ages have tried eating olive leaves in the hopes of reaping similar benefits.
While age-extending properties have not yet been researched, greatly improved health and energy levels reported by many suggest a positive impact on longevity.
Powerful demonstrated antioxidant and antihypertensive properties imply heart and other benefits for which olive leaf has traditionally been used.
Antioxidants are currently believed to play a major role in preserving cells from free radical damage and inhibiting the ageing process.
Finally, strong anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-protozoan and anti-parasitic effects have also been observed in the laboratory, in animal trials and in many thousands of people.
How should I take it?
There are a number of ways to take advantage of these benefits for good health, using capsules, tinctures or drinking
olive leaf tea. You can even make your own.
This site is intended to give you the best recommendations for each use.
Can my whole family take it?
Can I give it to my children? Does it kill viruses? For how long should I take it? These are a few of the questions discussed on this site.
Olive leaf extract is a highly versatile herb worth its weight in gold as a tool for family health and wellbeing.
Search this site
If, after trying a simple site search you have questions not covered, you are welcome to fill in a contact form and submit a query.
These, where appropriate, will be added to FAQ (frequently asked questions) and answered (without divulging personal details).
- Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract, and how they apply to you.
- How do the benefits of olive leaf extract, antimicrobial, antioxidant and cardiovascular apply to me?
- Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract - Specific
- Specific antimicrobial, antioxidant and cardiovascular benefits of olive leaf extract.
This is what people use olive leaf for - with some astounding results.
- Extract of Olive Leaf, How to Make a Tincture
- Make Your Own Extract of Olive Leaf Tincture at home using normal kitchen utensils.
- How to make olive leaf extract capsules
- If you love olive leaf and want to save money, here's how to make olive leaf extract capsules. It's really very easy.
- Natural Antibacterial Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract.
- How the natural antibacterial olive leaf extract works,<br
- Olive Leaf Extract Natural Antiviral Effect and Information
- How this natural antiviral comprehensively works - for all the viruses tested.
- Of All Natural Antivirals - The Best?
- Why of All Natural Antivirals, Olive Leaf Extract is arguably the Best
- Olive Leaf Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- A categorised list of frequently asked questions about Olive Leaf Extract with links to detailed informaton.
- Olive Leaf Benefits and Typical Uses
- Olive leaf benefits have multiple uses that fill the needs of the average family as well as the chronically ill.
- Olive leaf capsules, their advantages and drawbacks (and how to make your own.)
- Olive leaf capsules have their best uses, and sometimes other olive leaf forms are a better choice. Find out which one you should use.
- Olive leaf capsules, their benefits and uses.
- Olive leaf capsules have specific advantages and drawbacks compared to other olive leaf forms. This article discusses these issues to help you choose the best for your use.
- Olive Leaf Extract Dosage Guidelines
- What you should know about olive leaf extract dosage for children, adults and the sick for best results and safety.
- Olive Leaf Extract Liquid
- Olive leaf extract liquid advantages, disadvantages and best use.
- Olive Leaf Extract Liquid - Water/Glycerine Extracts
- Olive leaf extract liquid water/glycerol formulations have become popular in recent years. Before buying make sure they suit your needs.
- Olive Leaf Extract Liquid
- Olive leaf extract liquid and tincture properties and strengths
- Olive Leaf FAQ about Dosage, Benefits & Use for Children
- Can I give Olive Leaf Extract to children, what is the dosage, what are the benefits? Answers to these important questions are found here.
- Olive Leaf Powder and its Uses
- Olive leaf powder has uses beyond other olive leaf supplement forms.
- Olive Leaf Side Effects
- Olive leaf side effects are uncommon, generally mild, short-lived and result from the therapeutic
action of the leaf. Undesirable effects may occur when olive leaf is taken alongside medicinal drugs
- Olive Leaf Tea, a Pleasant, Healthy and Refreshing Beverage
- Olive leaf tea, unlike some herbal teas is actually pleasant to drink. While it can be made strong, (and bitter) to impart considerable health benefits, it can also be taken as a refreshing health drink.
- Olive Leaves and the Supplements made from them
- Olive leaves have some amazing properties used for millennia in various forms. Here's what is used
today, how to use it, what works best and even how to make your own.
- Search Olive Leaf
- Search results for olive leaf
- About Olive Leaf Extract Advertising Disclosures and Policy
- Advertising disclosures and policies on this site about olive leaf extract.
- Natural Antifungal Properties of Olive Leaf Extract.
- This natural antifungal, unlike most antifungal drugs, does more than just inhibit fungal growth.
It usually kills invading fungi, reducing the chances of recurrent infections from mutated cells.
- Olive Leaf Links Page