I there im 31 and have recently been diagnosed with a chronic Hepatitis B infection...I have no symptoms and have chosen to take olive leaf extract. What can u tell me on regards to how effective is OLE to cure n treat hepB n how long should I take it and dose considering I don't have any symptoms.
According to the late Dr. Morton Walker in his book "Olive Leaf Extract", it is effective as an antimicrobial agent against Hep.B
I suggest taking it for at least 2-3 weeks at the dosage for acute conditions. You may have to start at the maintenance dose and build up to this.
It would be a good idea to get re-tested after this.
Olive leaf Extract or Barlean's for Lyme, Co-infections and Candida?
1. What is the difference between olive leaf extract and Barlean's olive leaf complex?
2. What is the best brand (most potent) for Lyme and Co. and Candida?
3. What would be the dose for a 10yr old boy and 4 yr old girl and an adult woman?
1. Barleans call their extract Olive Leaf Complex.
2. All the brands recommended on my "Favorite Olive Leaf Products" page that can be dosed according to my dosage page should work fine. If you find other products with similar formulae from reputable natural health companies, they should also work.
Question: Does Olive Leave have cure for C.difficile?
Answer: I can find no reference to Olive leaf extract being tested against C.diff. It is listed as an antimicrobial agent against Clostridium Perfringens infection but this may not mean anything when it comes to C.diff.
It is well worth trying though, and together with good probiotics or cultured vegetables, sauerkraut etc. and the avoidance of pathogen-encouraging antibiotic-laden foods Olive leaf extract could provide a solution.