1. Is it advisable to extract the juice from the leaves with a juice extractor used for wheatgrass.?
2. How much to drink ?
3. How long will it stay in the refrigerator?
1. Olive leaves are leathery rather than juicy so I don't know how successfully this will work. It would depend largely on the juicer so you would have to try it out.
2. An adult would only need a teaspoonful of juice to start off with once or twice a day. It depends also on the reason for taking it.
3. Once again you would have to experiment with the refrigerator life. It is a great preservative but may not inhibit all types of mould for long periods.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions and Answers.